Calendula floral infusion
Calendula is a floral infusion also known as Marigold, for its properties. No caffeine infusion. 50gr loose leaf pack.
High quality carefully selected by Emporio1914
Get it home (free for orders over 79€)
Money back guarantee
Calendula Petals, also known as Marigold make a wonderful, decorative addition to any tea blend. Neutral in flavour, it will add a truly interesting visual perpsective to any tea blend, without altering the blend's taste in any way. Infused alone as a hot beverage, Calendula petals make a caffeine free herbal tisane that can be sweetened to taste.
- INGREDIENTS:-Calendula Petals
- ORIGIN:-Egypt, Nile River Delta. Grown: 1-100 ft above sea level
- LEAVES:-1st Grade, Field grown and sun dried.
- AROMA:-Slight, hints of floral notes.
- COLOUR:-Light, tending pale yellow
- TASTE:-Neutral taste
- WELL BEING:-Calming
- STRENGTH:-Light Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-None