Bamboo herbal infusion
Bamboo infusion is known from ancient times in China, for its properties. No caffeine infusion. 50gr loose leaf pack.
High quality carefully selected by Emporio1914
Get it home (free for orders over 79€)
Money back guarantee
Bamboo leaves make a wonderful, smooth bodied, herbaceous, caffeine free drink that can be brewed multiple times. The bamboo leaves produce a pale tea with colour and herbaceous flavour similar to green tea. Historically, Bamboo has been used as a herbal remedy for many ailments, particularly in Asia. Bamboo is, of course, a very popular choice for Panda's everywhere and after a cup of this delicious tea we think you'll know why!
- INGREDIENTS:-Bamboo Leaves
- ORIGIN:-China, Yunnan Province. Grown:1500ft - 4900ft above sea level
- LEAVES:-1st Grade, New Crop, Traditional process, air and sun dried
- COLOUR:-Very pale green, tending yellow
- TASTE:-Smooth, full bodied with herbaceous taste
- WELL BEING:-Relaxing
- WELL BEING:-Refreshing
- FLAVOUR:-Slightly Grassy
- STRENGTH:-Light Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-None