Bamboo herbal infusion
Bamboo infusion is known from ancient times in China, for its properties. No caffeine infusion. 50gr loose leaf pack.
Bamboo leaves make a wonderful, smooth bodied, herbaceous, caffeine free drink that can be brewed multiple times. The bamboo leaves produce a pale tea with colour and herbaceous flavour similar to green tea. Historically, Bamboo has been used as a herbal remedy for many ailments, particularly in Asia. Bamboo is, of course, a very popular choice for Panda's everywhere and after a cup of this delicious tea we think you'll know why!
- INGREDIENTS:-Bamboo Leaves
- ORIGIN:-China, Yunnan Province. Grown:1500ft - 4900ft above sea level
- LEAVES:-1st Grade, New Crop, Traditional process, air and sun dried
- COLOUR:-Very pale green, tending yellow
- TASTE:-Smooth, full bodied with herbaceous taste
- WELL BEING:-Relaxing
- WELL BEING:-Refreshing
- FLAVOUR:-Slightly Grassy
- STRENGTH:-Light Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-None