copy of Rooibos African herbal infusion
Rooibos is a tasty, aromatic herbal tea. Caffeine free.
Clanwilliam Rooibos is a tasty, aromatic, herbal tea that's completely caffeine free and is named after the area in South Africa where it is believed the original commercial cultivation of Rooibos took place. Fine needle like green leaves from the Aspalathus Linearis plant are harvested and fermented; a process that sees the leaves change from green to deep red. The resultant Rooibos leaves produce a very characteristic flavour and sweet aroma. Delicious with or without milk and sugar.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Rooibos
- ORIGIN:-Cederberg, South Africa.Grown:1500 - 2500ft above sea level
- LEAVES:-Grade 1
- AROMA:-Slightly sweet, pleasant
- COLOUR:-Reddish orange to full red colour - depends on brewing time and quantity used.
- TASTE:-Fruity with sweet notes
- WELL BEING:-Relaxing
- MENU GUIDE:-Popular
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-None
- FLAVOUR:-Slightly Sweet
- STRENGTH:-Medium Bodied