Genmaicha, Japan green tea
Genmaicha is a special Japanese green tea that's blended with fire toasted rice.
High quality carefully selected by Emporio1914
Get it home (free for orders over 79€)
Money back guarantee
A speciality Japanese green tea that's blended with fire toasted rice. High grade Japan sencha leaves provide the fresh vegetative character of green tea whilst the toasted rice brings a slightly nutty-like flavour and natural sweetness. A unique and delicious tasting tea.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury green tea, roasted rice
- ORIGIN:-Japan, Kagoshima Province
- CAFFEINE:-Approx 20mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Steamed green tea - Sencha - made to Japanese Specifications
- AROMA:-Fresh and vegetative with a hint of caramel
- COLOUR:-Light brownish yellow liquor tending bright with toasted rice kernels
- TASTE:-Naturally sweet, toasty flavour with vegetative green freshness.
- WELL BEING:-Energising
- MENU GUIDE:-Great Addition
- FLAVOUR:-Toasted Rice
- FLAVOUR:-Slightly Sweet
- STRENGTH:-Light Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-Low