Pakistan Pink salt
Pakistan Pink Salt, is a pure salt. Parfect for all dishes. 200gr.
Our Himalayan Crystal Salt * is imported from the Salt Ranges in northern Pakistan. Further processing is carried out in modern Karachi by our suppliers who are ISO 9001 & HACCP certified.
In Pakistan, there are over 100 salt-processing companies, the vast majority of whom are not certified, employ children, and have a very relaxed control procedure. Through our many years of cooperation, we are able to state that we sell a very good quality salt which has been selected by hand. The redder the salt the less quality it has. Our salt has a pale rose colour which has made , and a mild taste that has enables us to become one of the major importers of quality Himalayan Crystal salt in Europe.
We offer our crystal salt pink in color (natural) as rocks 2-5 cm long, 2-5 mm granules or fine in various grain sizes: 0-0.1 mm (powder), 0.3-0.5 mm, 0.5-0.7 mm and 0.7-1 mm individually for your needs.
We guarantee that our Himalayan Crystal Salt *:
* Comes from Pakistan (Salt Range)
*Meets the Codex Alimentarius
* Has a pH close to neutral or slightly basic (pH 7.2)
* Is traditionally broken down
* Is completely natural without additives
* Contains all natural minerals
* Has a very mild and delicate flavor
* Is always checked by the food authorities in Germany at the Society for bioanalysis Hamburg GBA)
Ingredients:> 98.63% NaCl, 0.08% Ca, <0.05% Mg, 0.65% SO4, 0.1 mg iodine, 2.38 ppm zinc, 3500mg potassium, moisture: 0.04%