Gushan Silver Needles Chinese white tea
Gushan silver Needles is a Chinese white tea realized with the top two leaves and bud should show a very light green, almost grey white colour and be covered in a velvet peach fuzz down.
Perfect naturally withered white tea depends on conditions that are neither too hot nor too cold. The top two leaves and bud should show a very light green, almost grey white colour and be covered in a velvet peach fuzz down. You'll see from examining this Pai Mu Tan, the tea maker did a first class job! A refreshing tea with a fresh aroma that can be enjoyed any time of day.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury White Tea
- ORIGIN:-Fujian Province, China.Grown: 2500 - 4000ft above sea level.
- CAFFEINE:-Approx 10mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Gushan Silver Tips plucked from Fujian genus Fuding Da Hao. Naturally withered
- AROMA:-Fresh, with a hint of peach
- COLOUR:-Shimmering with light yelow notes
- TASTE:-Light and sweet with a hint of peach.
- WELL BEING:-Cleansing
- FLAVOUR:-Slightly Sweet
- STRENGTH:-Light Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-Very Low